Grooming at Sweet Paws always includes:
- Nails trimmed
- Ears cleaned – hair pulled if necessary
- Anal glands expressed externally
- Warm water massage bath using just the right mix of all natural quality hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioners for your particular pet.
- Brush & comb includes a certain amount of tangles. Extensive de-matting/de-tangling would be an extra charge.
- Fluff/hand drying
- Bow/bandana and/or cologne always included if you wish.
Haircuts can be breed specific or custom creative personality trims. Haircuts always include a bath, hand-fluff drying, hand scissoring, conditioner, nails, ears and anal glands.
Bath only always includes nails, ears, anal glands plus conditioner and for the longer coated dogs and cats it also includes trimming eyes, feet and belly and rear (also known as the “sanitary trim”) Bath onlys are great for dogs in between haircuts! It includes everything but the body cut and is less than a full price haircut.
- Teeth Brushing $10.00
- Nail Polish $10.00
- Special medicated baths $3.00 – $4.00 extra depending on size
- Flea shampoos $3.00 – $5.00 extra depending on size.
- VIP specialty shampoo and conditioners $3-5.00 depending on size. These are hydrating shampoos and conditioners that leave a very nice scent.
- Furminator/De-shed treatment: $7.00 – $10.00 extra depending on size
- Gentle de-matting – de-tangling
Please feel free to contact us about appointment availability or any questions you may have.
Appointments are recommended, but we do take walk-ins whenever possible.